Short Circuit Short Circuit

DAFT PUNK FTW

Took me a while to like the song... at first I hated it with all my guts, but now I love love love it... It's brilliant! Really shows the short circuit feeling.

Oh and great job with the game! You managed to honor Daft Punk!

Coil Coil

Very original, would get a 10 but...

Honestly the controls really really pissed me off. Especially at the third level. However, I really like the idea of the game. I have a hard time getting the story but otherwise it's pretty cool!

Lt. Fly vs. the Spiders Lt. Fly vs. the Spiders

Very very original!

No offense though, but I didn't really find this game all that enjoyable. However, mad props for the originality! I'm impressed!

==Hentai Adventure Game== ==Hentai Adventure Game==

Awesome!

Wow dude! I really liked the litttle adventure style of this game! Maybe next time around, you could do diferent endings and stuff? Anyway, this is really cool and not boring. Good Job!

MAKE MOAR!

Phantox responds:

I'm thinking of making an alternate ending for the second one. (Choose to permanently ally yourself with the Technology era or ally with the Mythology era.

the Musical Evenizer the Musical Evenizer

Wow awesome!

This was very very original! I love the mix of music and action games. Bravo make more!

Falling Bombs Falling Bombs

Fine game...

Nice drawings, execution and all that !
But dude, face it. Your game is boring. Maybe different modes, different vegetables, faster rythm? This looks like a game for toddlers for the moments.

PJ the DJ

LUKK3 responds:

Tomatos are fruits, not vegetables.

Paint Wars Paint Wars

BEAUTIFUL!!!

Wow man it's games like this that makes the portal a perfect place to be. Original, challenging, good music... it has it all !

Keep 'em coming !

Mystic Circle Mystic Circle

Not bad at all!

Pretty impressive. Reminds me of Diablo. There's a problem with the skills though...

the NG Calculator the NG Calculator

Original!

It would be nice if we could see the formula used! Anyway, pretty fun thingy good job!

You should had # of news post on the userpage too.
And I'm worth a big 4.93$

Light people on Fire Light people on Fire

LOL

I LOVE the attitude of this game man! MAN I got a hear attack when the stickman explode into fire! AWESOME make more!