Yelltek - I'm Sorry Yelltek - I'm Sorry

Yelltek responds:

thanks! :D
/XN

Phillip J. Fry [Voiceless] Phillip J. Fry [Voiceless]

Much much better than the one with the voice

I really like where this is going on. By the way, a song without vocals is called instrumental. Anyway, really sweet. I agree with the person who said maybe make the drums louder a bit... but this is already very nice. The melody is real catchy and you get the space feeling with a touch of drum n' bass!

Keep it up!

Peptotrippin responds:

I know what an instrumental is.

But, thank you.

Computer Jam Computer Jam

Impressive!

You got one sick and fun riff at the beginning =D but after... the middle and ending of the song is kind of... I don't know doesn't fit with the mood that I got from the bad ass intro! So I dunno, for me, this is far from perfect. The piano interlude would be awesome elsewhere... but I don't think they go nicely with one another...

Good luck in the future though !

[SD] DuckTales Fun on the Moon [SD] DuckTales Fun on the Moon

FUN song :D

Abit cheesy at times, but you pulled it off very well! I enjoyed it :) it does make you smile! All the sounds go very well together... good job.

Duck Tales huh... never played it sorry.

Electronic Symphony Remixed Electronic Symphony Remixed

Nice song!

It's another dance-classic-techno song. The style has already been heard here on NG, but it's cool though dont get me wrong. Keep it up.

(DJ Martcore) Next generation (DJ Martcore) Next generation

This is badass

Real bad. Awesome. You got talent.

End of Summer End of Summer

Cute

Fast paced, good synth, nice feeling, sounds pro. Keep it up!

Digital Starlight Digital Starlight

Special!

Wow this is intriguing! It's pretty unusual, and awesome for some freestyling! Keep it up!

Jephz responds:

thanks alot bro! I'll keep recording!

2005 09 10 Ortiz Shooter a 2005 09 10 Ortiz Shooter a

Too weird for me...

You got the shooter feeling, but I don't like the extraterresterial synth you added. Makes it sounds too weird...

Khuskan - Atomic Khuskan - Atomic

How ya manage it

This is an excellent remix! Good job! You managed to turn a dumby announcement into a badass song!